We are again happy to present you a new Version of the XcoAppSpace! A lot of time has gone by since the last release, but be ensured that we are still working on the AppSpace, and are also using it ourselves in many of our projects.
What is new:
- Several improvements to make the TCP transport service more stable:
- Fixed Problems that arose in rare cases when a lot of large packets were sent sent at the same time
- Improved behavior when trying to establish a new connection (queue up messages in the background and either send or fail them all at once)
- When corrupted data arrives, the socket is now closed to force a reconnect
- Fixed problem when long authentication key was used
- Improved automatic searching of types for deserialization
- Extended information provided by exceptions that are thrown when ConnectWorker is called
- This version is interoperable with the new Xamarin.Android version! This version is currently only available in the branch called "NoCcr". If you are interested, you can either compile it yourself from there, or send us a request.
Also available on NuGet